MARKETING & PRODUCT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
A Marketing Consultancy
When it comes to Marketing, our expertise includes:
- Defining your company vision, mission, and values
- Documenting a lean canvas to summarise your business/product
- Creating your marketing strategy and a detailed marketing plan
- Discovering your value proposition and USPs
- Setting a best in class pricing strategy
- Finding and evaluating your competitors
- Structuring, and helping you hire your marketing team
A Product Management Consultancy
With tens of product launches under our belt, we can help you...
- Structure your idea capture and prioritisation
- Build your first product backlog and roadmap
- Write clear epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Suggest metrics to help you track your success
- Optimise your Scrum and Kanban team process
- Plot your product team and hire its first member
- Choose the best tools for the job
- Set up killer workflows in Jira
As a consultancy, we focus on using our unique blend of marketing and product management experience to help tech startups & scaleups.
With strong backgrounds in FinTech, our small team has over 35 years' experience taking ideas from concept to market. In that time, we've worked in senior roles spanning Marketing, Business Analysis, Payment Operations, and Product Management.
Product and marketing working in harmony is a powerful asset - perhaps the most powerful for an early-stage business. We're proud to have built and refined that asset, non-stop, inside a diverse range of companies.
With over 35 years' experience, we've worked inside and alongside a huge range of companies, ranging from FTSE & NASDAQ-listed enterprises to tech startups & scaleups (the piece we enjoy most).
Previous employers and significant project roles include banks (HSBC, Barclays), FinTechs (Shieldpay, Xe, Ria), and RegTechs (GBG, Onfido).
Our journey has included acquisitions, sales, fundraising rounds, and various awards to recognise our individual contributions.
Drop us a message with any questions, or to set up a no-obligation chat.